Are you an individual who needs help finding an advocate or access to services? If you are looking for someone to support you as an advocate for treatment or other resources, contact your local ADAMHS Board and ask how to get connected with an advocate or ombudsman. To find the contact information for your local Board, use the following link or click the picture below. Once you're on the new site, just hover on the map over your county, and it will provide the contact info:

We hope this is helpful to you. Please email us at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. if you have questions.